[imp] "fragment files"

Matt Herzog mherzog at acamm.org
Thu May 1 21:28:19 PDT 2003

horde.conf and imp.conf are both in /usr/pkg/etc/http along with httpd.conf
and the ssl cert files. This is the default location in NetBSD. What I can't
seem to do is get either of the files to load. httpd.conf already has a
<IfModule mod_alias.c> section that normally includes the alias entry for
Apache icons etc. What I want to know is, will the <IfModule mod_alias.c>
directive in the horde.conf file conflict with the one in httpd.conf.
Apache segfaults every time I try to access Imp. I have never been able
to reach Imp's login page. Would it help to see my test.php results?

https://atlanta.acamm.org/test.php

As you can see, everything php seems in order.

--
Matthew Herzog

acamm.org is powered by NetBSD		 :www.netbsd.org: