Cannot send attachment > 1Mb with VFS + attachment size bug (Was: [imp] VFS attachments not working)

David Chang david at thbuo.gov.tw
Fri May 2 16:00:11 PDT 2003

Hi DiDi:
I have refer & try to use the soloution you suggested
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=3Dimp&m=3D104447423613224&w=3D2 ).
I found something interested,I attache a text/plain file which bigger tha=
n 5MB in compose windows.IMP reports the size is correctly.

But ,if i attach another jpeg file (about 135KB) in compose.IMP reports the
size just 1KB.

I also note that text/plain attachment have ever been saved into horde_vfs,when
click "Attache" in Compose,but another jpeg were never.

David Chang