[imp] Document contains no data ; SEGMENTATION FAULT

david.nasvik at resco.se david.nasvik at resco.se
Fri May 2 14:51:04 PDT 2003

Hi Akanksha,

It's not a IMP-related problem. It's apache/PHP that's the problem... It's
either your PHP-version. 4.23 or your IMAP c-client. In my case it was
mcrypt library which wasn't build as a dynamic-library...

An easy way to debug apache is following:

su to root.
gdb /your/path/to/apache/httpd
run -X
Then you surf to horde/imp
and when problems occur in gdb write: bt (backtrace)
and you will have a clue what's causing the apache to die. In my case it
show an error in c-file (tripledes) which was related to mcrypt-library...

My mothertounge is swedish, please have that in mind when you read my
poor-written english...

Best Regards Dave