[imp] Multipart messages

Erik Slooff erik at slooff.com
Fri May 2 14:11:24 PDT 2003

Quoting Søren Schimkat <schimkat at hum.auc.dk>:
> Hi guys
>
> My Imp 3.1 installation is having some trouble handling multipart
> messages. This issue has been discucsed before as far as I can se - but
> I can't figure out how to solve the problem.
>
> Anyone...
>
> Regards Søren Schimkat

Are you using php 4.2.3? Then check that you are using imap c-client version
2001. Later versions will give problems with 4.2.3. Either go back to this
version (which worked for me) or upgrade to php 4.3.1 together with the latest
c-client. You can also go back to 4.2.2. Also check the "c-client" thread of
about 2 weeks ago on this list.

Erik