[imp] Adressbook

Søren Schimkat schimkat at hum.auc.dk
Fri May 2 13:29:58 PDT 2003

Hi Guys

I have two questions regarding the adressbook.

1: I'm having som trouble with connecting Imp to Turba. Turba is working
fine but I can'figure out howto make it possible for users to add
senders of email to their adressbooks. I've altered prefs.php this way:

$_prefs['search_sources'] = array(
    'value' => 'localsql',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);
$_prefs['search_fields'] = array(
    'value' => 'localsql        name    email',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);
$_prefs['add_source'] = array(
    'value' => 'localsql',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

2: I'm writing a simple plugin for Turba, so our users can search the
global userdatabase for email adresses. I want to make is possible for
the users to choose a contact to be added the users own adress book -
but how do I that?

Please help me out on these two issues.

Regards Søren Schimkat