[imp] Re: File missing?

z33k666 at icqmail.com z33k666 at icqmail.com
Fri May 2 08:53:30 PDT 2003

Quoting Sasa <sasa at stupar.homelinux.net>:

> What is the password for Administrator ?
>
> Sasa
>
> On 5/1/2003 10:43 PM, z33k666 at icqmail.com a écrit:
> > Quoting z33k666 at icqmail.com:

> files?

> update).

> CVS
> but
> repplaces
> >> file

> >> each

> >> Sasa,
> >>
> >> There are several steps.  The file /horde/docs/INSTALL has step by step
> >> instructions.
> >>
> >> Zeke
> >>

> > Sasa,
> >
> > Something that is not obvious by the documentation:
> >
> > Install HORDE following the instructions in the file
> > Log into HORDE as the Administrator
> > Go into the Adminitration GUI and enter all your settings
> > You will get a text representation of your config (THE config file)
> > Copy and paste this text
> >
> > That is a summary of how it is done.
> >
> > Zeke

Sasa,

Please reply at the bottom of the message.  It is easier to follow that way...

I don't know what the administrator password is.  You tell me.

Did you read http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/horde/docs/INSTALL?r=1.59

Did you set the Administrator user in:

$conf['auth']['admins'] array in horde/config/conf.php

I cannot give a tutorial at this moment but I can point you to the documentation.

Zeke