[imp] Nothing being written to /tmp/horde.log

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri May 2 15:09:39 PDT 2003

Quoting Jim Adams <jadams at tellme.com>:

> Hello All:
> I have just completed installing Horde 2.2.3 and IMP 3.2.1.  While both
> Horde and IMP (along with Turba 1.2) are all seemingly working fine (logging
> in/out, reading and sending mail, looking up contacts from LDAP directory),
> the /tmp/horde.log file is still at 0 bytes (it is being created, but
> nothing written to it).

A quick look at your setup looks fine, and I don't know why Horde isn't
logging for you.

> I have also verified that logging is enabled:  ** (see bottom if curious)
> /etc/php.ini is also set for logging:  *** (ditto)

If you had to change php.ini, did you restart your web server?  (Unless
you use the cgi version of php, you always need to restart your web
server after making changes to php.ini, or the changes won't take effect).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!