[imp] Lost my user prefs

Joel joelf at dunkan.net
Sun May 4 12:50:00 PDT 2003

What version did you upgrade too/from?  I had a similar problem, and it
was because the way that some things in IMP where stored had changed
with a recent version.

In the same directory that contains the .sql file to create the normal
database, there is also an upgrade .sql file. Execute that, and it will
correct the DB to conform to the new requirements.  Once I did that,
everything was as it should be.

Joel