[imp] Nothing being written to /tmp/horde.log

Jim Adams jadams at tellme.com
Mon May 5 10:12:07 PDT 2003

That fixed it!  Thank you for sharing your insight!  Once I scp'd a copy of
the /usr/share/pear/Log/ directory along with the /usr/share/pear/Log.php file
from my old box (running Horde 2.1 and IMP 3.1) to the new server running Pear
1.0.1, IMP 3.2.1 and Horde 2.2.3, logging began to work again! :-)

Quoting Lachlan Cameron-Smith :