[imp] Nothing being written to /tmp/horde.log

Thomas O'Brien helpdesk at naprotek.com
Fri May 9 10:46:01 PDT 2003

Just to follow up to this:

I observed the same behavior while runnning:
PHP Version 4.3.2-RC2
Horde: 2.2.4-cvs
IMP: 3.2.2-cvs
Turba: 1.2.1-cvs
Kronolith: 1.1.1-cvs
On Windows 2000, IIS5

I tried the Pear Log versions from 1.1 thru 1.5.1. The last version I could get
to write to horde.log is Log-1.3. 1.4 broke logging to horde.log

Thanks!

Thomas