[imp] gpg not functioning on viewing a signed message

Richard Hamnett r.hamnett at btopenworld.com
Tue May 6 17:07:32 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I seem to be experiencing a strange problem with gpg + imp. I cannot view any
signed messages from within imp.

I have GPG functioning perfectly fine via mutt, whereby i can sign/encrypt
messages no problem.

I have checked, checked and triple checked the path that imp has for GPG, and
its correct. I have a public key and a private key stored in the prefs, that i
can view and verify.

The strange thing is, if i compose a message from within imp, and sign it, it
will prompt me for my passphrase, then sign the message and send it without a
problem!

However if i view the message i just sent from within imp i get a blank page
with no debug output in horde.log or anywhere else. I'm at a loss as to what to
do to try and track down/debug the problem, as i cant seem to find any traces
of error.

If anyone could suggest a couple of things, i'd be very grateful

--
Kind Regards

Richard Hamnett