[imp] Segfaults with IMP

Stacy J.Dunkle sdunkle at pennswoods.net
Sat May 10 13:26:09 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 11:47  AM, Hans de Groot wrote:
> I also heard that segfault 11 has something to do with hardware. could
> it just
> be out of memory?

  I actually fixed my problem with it segfaulting, by upgrading PHP to
4.3.2RC2. It definitely fixed the problem of the immediate segfaults,
anyway; It remains to be seen whether or not it fixed it 100%- I'll
know after at least a week of it running.

  Seems strange that a problem I had since PHP 4.2.2 that continued
through 4.3.1 would all of a sudden be fixed with 4.3.2RC2, but
anything is possible I suppose.

Stace