[imp] Segfaults with IMP

Hans de Groot imp at dandy.nl
Sat May 10 18:47:41 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have asked this question before here.

The answer was that it could not be horde or imp but something with apache or php.

My problem with this answer is that I changed redhat and apache and php and
still imp 3.1 gives me segfault ( and "page cannot be displayed" errors in
internet explorer. Netscape 7 works great I never have the problem in netscape
but I noticed netscape tries to fetch a page again if it fails ie does not)

Since more people have this problem and I my knowledge is not good enough to fix
it my self I hoped there was a general answer to this problem.

Does any one have any suggestions? (besides that it's ot imps fault.) I got the
impression turba or kronolith is the cause since the page cannot be displayed
message happens most on the intro screen. (for me it displays a summary of imp ,
kronolith nag. Also the lower frame which displays the menu is tha one that most
often has this problem.

I also heard that segfault 11 has something to do with hardware. could it just
be out of memory?

sorry to bother every one again with this problem.

regards

Hans de Groot

Citeren david.nasvik at resco.se: