[imp] Re: Segfaults with IMP

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon May 12 11:03:39 PDT 2003

Quoting Anders Persson <ap at apik.net>:

> Besides the segfaults I also had problems with large attachments not working
> even though I turned every parameter I could find (both in the .php config
> files and php.ini) that might have something to do with it up really high.

Did you check /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf and set LimitRequestBody to
something more reasonable than the default 512K?

> When I tried to use imapproxy v1.0, attachments didn't seem to work at all.

Should work (I run RH 8.0 with imapproxy and no attachment problems).

> Oh well, I've run out of time I can spend on this so I'm putting the whole
> project on ice for the moment. Horde and Imp look really nice though, so
> I'll look into it again when new versions of Apache Toolbox and horde/imp
> come out. I'll also be lurking on this list to see if someone finds
> solutions to these issues.

You could always use an RPM instead of building your own apache/php...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!