[imp] Re: Segfaults with IMP

Stacy J. Dunkle sdunkle at pennswoods.net
Mon May 12 11:15:31 PDT 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Did you check /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf and set LimitRequestBody to
> something more reasonable than the default 512K?

 I have a question about that. On RedHat 7.3, there is no php.conf file. There
is, however, php.ini, but it has no such setting (LimitRequestBody).

 So, is that something you can just add to the php.ini file if it's not
already there, and you don't have the php.conf file? It's PHP4.3.2RC2, by the
way.

 I was having a problem with certain kinds of attachments over half a meg,
giving "page cannot be displayed" errors upon clicking the "Attach" button.
Although I'm pretty sure now that the problem was with our internal proxy, it
still would be nice to know more info about that setting, just in case.

--
Stacy J. Dunkle
Network Engineer,