[imp] straneg tables database

Antoine Jacoutot ajacoutot at lphp.org
Tue May 13 01:02:21 PDT 2003

Hi !

I've just looked at my horde database on mysql and I have the following
tables:

horde_categories
horde_categories_categories
horde_prefs
horde_users
kronolith_events
kronolith_events_seq
mnemo_memos
nag_tasks
turba_objects

Now, I have horde+imp+kronolith+turba+nag+nmemo installed.
What are "horde_categories_categories" and "kronolith_events_seq", do I really
need them ? There're not even mentionned in the DB creation scripts. Are they
like old saving from previous versions ?
Basically, I just want to be sure I can delete those :)

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Regards.

--
Antoine Jacoutot
ajacoutot at lphp.org
http://www.lphp.org
"Unix is user friendly... It's just selective about who his friends are..."