[imp] NetCologne launched new webmail with imp

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Wed May 14 00:58:05 PDT 2003

Hi folks,

maybe you want to know:
I launched our new webmail some days ago. I used a CVS-Head-Version and customized it. We're using imp, turba, kronolith, gollem, ingo and forwards.

Just take a look at our customized layout:
http://www.okuhl.mynetcologne.de/netmail/NetCologne-NetMail.gif

I want to say "thank you" to all the developers and the list, who helped me very much. Great work!

Something about performance:
We're using two machines with dual-cpu PIII 1,3 GHz, 1 Gb RAM. Simple loadbalancing works via dns round robin. Load on every machine is 0.7 average and never greater than 1 as maximum, which is a good value for dual-cpu machines, I think.

There are 35 login/5 min. average. Yesterday 2700 different users logged in with 4900 logins overall.

Now I have to fix some minor bugs and hope my machines will work a while...

Gruss,
  Ollie.