[imp] add to addressbook and LDAP

Mohamed Eldesoky m.eldesoky at tedata.net
Wed May 14 03:47:35 PDT 2003

In imp/message.php you will find the line below.
It works when you click on the (add to addressbook) icon beside the senders'
email.
I know I have hacked it a little to put the newName twice, as I don't use the
hack introduced to LDAP schema, I use LDAP as my backend.
$res = $registry->call('contacts/add', array($newName, $newName , $newAddress
, $prefs->getValue('add_source')));

Well, my problem is, I have a public address book (corporate wide) and private
address book for each user.
How to tell the line above to add the contact to the private address book ??

IMP 3.1
Horde 2.1
urba 1.1

Regards