[imp] IMP and Ensim 3.5 incompatible?

lists at arielbusiness.com lists at arielbusiness.com
Wed May 14 23:19:14 PDT 2003

Hi,

This is my first post to the list, so please be gentle.....
My web hosting provider wants to upgrade from Ensim 3.1 to 3.5.
Unfortunately, he says that 3.5 is not compatible with IMP - something to do
with the 3.5 security not allowing it to run or some such thing.
Can anyone comment on whether or not there actually is an issue and/or if there
is a workaround to it?

I have searched the archives both of this list and the ensim support areas and
come up with nothing.
I _really_ don't want to lose IMP and go back to crappy old squirrel mai,
particularly as I have customised a version of IMP for a client and do nor wish
to have to try the same thing with SM.

many thanks in advance for your help,

--
Tony