[imp] identity won't save, address book conversion problem

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu May 15 05:44:14 PDT 2003

Quoting Tenebrae <tene_IMP at niceboots.com>:

| On Wed, 14 May 2003 eculp at encontacto.net wrote:
|
| > Mensaje citado por Tenebrae <tene_IMP at niceboots.com>:
|
| > | I recently discovered that IMP now uses Turba for databases.  I tried the
| > | convert script:
| > | /usr/local/www/horde/turba/scripts/drivers/pgsql_create.sql
| > | ...but that didn't work.  The command "psql -d pgsql_create.sql" didn't
| > | work.  I'd like to convert my old IMP address books if possible.  I have
| > | no idea where that info was stored.
| >
| > AFAIK that isn't a convert script but a script to create a new database.
|
| Oh man.
| You are right.
| I just got home and realized that it was the imp2turba.pl script that I
| tried using to convert the old IMP address book.
| I DID, however, also try the pgsql_create.sql script with no luck.

I usually don't use pgsql but I decided to try it.  This is the head
version but the database creation is the same and it worked as expected.

# psql --username horde < category.sql
'horde_categories_pkey' for table 'horde_categories'
CREATE
CREATE
CREATE
CREATE
CREATE
CREATE
GRANT

I'm not postgres user but it would appear to be ok to me.

ed