[imp] identity won't save, address book conversion problem

Tenebrae tene_IMP at niceboots.com
Wed May 14 18:04:55 PDT 2003

On Wed, 14 May 2003 eculp at encontacto.net wrote:

> Mensaje citado por Tenebrae <tene_IMP at niceboots.com>:

> | I recently discovered that IMP now uses Turba for databases.  I tried the
> | convert script:
> | /usr/local/www/horde/turba/scripts/drivers/pgsql_create.sql
> | ...but that didn't work.  The command "psql -d pgsql_create.sql" didn't
> | work.  I'd like to convert my old IMP address books if possible.  I have
> | no idea where that info was stored.
>
> AFAIK that isn't a convert script but a script to create a new database.

Oh man.
You are right.
I just got home and realized that it was the imp2turba.pl script that I
tried using to convert the old IMP address book.
I DID, however, also try the pgsql_create.sql script with no luck.
								-Tenebrae.
---
The sending of any unsolicited email advertising messages to this domain
may result in the imposition of civil liability against you in accordance
with Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code Section 17538.45.