[imp] IMP and Ensim 3.5 incompatible?

lists at arielbusiness.com lists at arielbusiness.com
Thu May 15 07:30:03 PDT 2003

> Eh? What is Ensim, and what does it have to do with IMP?

Ensim is one of the major packages used by hosting companies and resellers to
manage their clients.

What it has to do with IMP is that my hosting co uses IMP as it's webmail
browser, and Ensim as it's control panel.  They want to upgrade to ensim 3.5
and have been told there is some sort of incompatibility between the two -
though this _could_ simply be some sort of config issue with either Ensim OR
IMP.

Apologies if this is not the best place to ask this question, but I don't know
what would be the best place.

thanks,

Tony