[imp] IMP IMAP Authentication Problem

Jim Adams jadams at tellme.com
Fri May 16 11:19:04 PDT 2003

Have you tried completing the 'maildomain' and 'namespace' fields to reflect
your environment?  Perhaps also identifying it as a cyrus mail server versus
just imap would help?

We run Cyrus too, here is our servers.php config:

-------------------
$servers['cyrus'] = array(
    'name' => 'Cyrus IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'imap.tellme.com',