[imp] IMP, SAM and Blacklist

Steven Alexson steve at alexson.org
Sun May 18 09:07:33 PDT 2003

System Breakdown:
Horde 3.0 (HEAD, 2003-05-16 snapshot)
IMP 4.0 (HEAD, 2003-05-16 snapshot)
SAM 0.0.1 (HEAD, 2003-05-16 snapshot)

Inquiry:
Is there a way to have the blacklist contained within the IMP filters feed from
the SAM blacklist?

I have SAM (through MIMEDefang) up and working within Horde. The user
preferences are stored in a MySQL database. When I go into IMP's options, and
choose Filters...Edit Filters, the blacklist is empty. In the Horde registry I
do have the SAM option of providing the Blacklist and Whitelist uncommented.
When I click on the Blacklist or Whitelist link within IMP it does display the
SAM lists. Also, when selecting a message for blacklist or whitelist, it does
update the SAM settings. The only place SAM doesn't seem to be used is in the
Filters screen, when it shows the Blacklist.

Is there some fairly easy way of rectifying this without attempting to rewrite
the entire IMP filters package?

----
Steven Alexson