[imp] Problems with Horde/IMP installation.

Errol U. Neal errol.neal at enhtech.com
Sun May 18 09:18:07 PDT 2003

Hi folks,

I am having a problem with my Horde/IMP installation. I'm using the latest
versions of Horde,IMP, PHP, c-client and Apache 2.0.45 with Postgresql
7.3.2 as my back end for sessions, vfs and preferences. I'm trying to use
Horde/IMP with Ipswitch's Imail server version 7.0.7 but I am not having
any luck. I can get the login pages, the horde/test.php page works fine
however, using the horde/imp/test.php page, I cannot test my connectivity
to my Imail server (on the same lan). The result from both the test.php
document under the imp directory and the login pages from both horde and
imp return no data. I get a generic Page cannot be displayed error on IE
6.0 and an error about the page containing no data using Netscape 7. I am
unsure of the what the problem could be. The last time I used Horde/IMP was
with cyrus-imap. Could anybody give me a hand? Don't really know where to
go from here. I've re-compiled Apache, PHP and the c-client. I'm not
getting anything out of my logs, so I really don't know what to do.

TIA,

Errol Neal