[imp] lost localization in Compose window

David Chang david at thbuo.gov.tw
Tue May 20 17:13:38 PDT 2003

=A4=DE=A5=CE Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von David Chang <david at thbuo.gov.tw>:
>
> > I found that there are two places without localization in imp Compose
> > window.
>
> What do you mean, "without localization"? Are gettext calls missing, don't
> the strings get extracted, or are the translations not working?
>
> > 1.Charset selection.
> > 2.Prompt of Cancel Message.

For case 2:I have such entries in horde/po/zh_TW and make successfully.
#: config/nls.php.dist:160
msgid "Chinese Traditional (Big5)"
msgstr "=C1c=C5=E9=A4=A4=A4=E5 (Big5)"

ref snapshot http://210.241.49.67/~txg16/tmp/920521.jpg

so i think translation is not working in this case.

For case 1,string "Cancelling this message will permanently discard its
contents." seems never be extracted from imp/templates/compose/compose.js to
imp/po/zh_TW.po even translation.php be exclusived.

David Chang