[IMP] setting up with Mercury mail

Antonio Marcheselli antonio.marcheselli at tiscali.it
Sun May 25 05:44:52 PDT 2003

Hi everyone

Finally my installation of IMP is working. I need some tips setting it up to
work with Mercury mail. I'm using Pegasus mail and I would like to move my
users from pegasus to IMP. I noted few strange things:

1. sent messages are not saved in the "sent" folder.
2. If the mailbox was managed by pegasus (with subfolders to store e.mails)
IMP won't see the folders. I read somewhere that Mercury IMAP module doesn't
support IMAP folders. But I've created a test user, and I can create my own
folders other than INBOX. What should I know?
3. With the default sorting of files I don't see anything, I have to sort
the file in the opposite side.

My major problem is issue # 2. Has anyone any tips for me?

Thanks for your help!!!

Antonio