[IMP] setting up with Mercury mail

Andy andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Sun May 25 09:36:23 PDT 2003

Hello,

regarding #2: What is your settings in imp/config/servers.php?

try "namespace" = "INBOX." with "folders" = "". I experienced that with both
Mercury-IMAP as Novell-NLM and WIN32 Version. THen all folders created
inPegasus are shown working well. And disable this "use IMAP-Folder ...." in
the options of IMP (after personal settings).

regarding #1: how do you mean this? Maybe depending on #2

#3: default sorting works a little bit strange but I'm not completely sure if it
hadn't to do with Mercury. I did several installations of Horde with IMP on
several platforms and IMAPs, but only with Mercury the sorting doesn't function
properly. It always shows up the page where the last unread message is. Never
experienced this (unuseful) "feature" elsewhere with my IMP-Installs.

Hope it helps,

Andy