[imp] Apache child processes segfaults

Hans de Groot imp at dandy.nl
Wed May 28 07:45:52 PDT 2003

Hi,

I just wanted to say that it seems that my server only seg-faults when the child
has reached it's maxclients. It seems on the at the moment that it has reached
this it dies (with a segfault) right away (so this conneciton is terminated). I
was experimenting with the max keep alive and the max clients startservers
option and it took much longer before it started seg-faulting.

Anyway I will try the hint aboutmcal too.

Regards

Hans de Groot