[imp] Apache child processes segfaults

Raphaël RIGNIER admin.prepa.cpe at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 28 08:10:37 PDT 2003

Well,

I was very lucky by looking in groups.google.com
A guru have found the solution by debugging apache with gdb.

For now I don't use mcrypt any more. horde crashes when PHP has mcrypt
support (dynamic or static).

It's probably because of my libmcrypt version is too recent : 2.5.7.
I had much trouble to compile it with PHP 4.3.1 because configure script
didn't recognize it.
So I had to modify source code to enforce 2.4.x compatibility but I don't
think it was a good idea...

this PHP bug is corrected in CVS but I don't have courage for now...

It was a pleasure to help you.

I hope someone would do for my prob.

Raphaël