[imp] Problem: Virtual Server Setup: one Server, multiple domains.

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Wed May 28 18:40:36 PDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Dave Breiland wrote:

> It seems like it would be awesome if IMP could see the address the user
> was coming from and then automatically change the settings to that.  I
> wouldn't be surprised if this was already being worked on.

It can.  Search the list archive.  I (and others) have posted examples of
how to do infinite (limited only by your hardware) virtual domains with a
single installation without having to configure anything but DNS and the
mail server accounts (vpopmail/qmail/courier in my case...such that DNS
and vpopmail are all that need configuring for additional domains).