[imp] Apache child processes segfaults

Vittorio Manfredini vittorio at vitsoft.bz
Thu May 29 12:16:35 PDT 2003

I have a standard SuSE 8.2 distribution with the apache and apache2 included.
I did'n any recompilation of apache and I use the standard PHP module, but ...
I do an upgrade of all the pear modules.

Before all goes fine, after .... always segmentation fault.

I was able to do some debug with apache and/or apache2, but the problem is that
crash a generated threed and not the main process, so it's not easy to debug.

But I have na open bug with the pear devel.

After I install the old Log never had more problem. Maybe recompiling apache you
just do somethings that are not included in the standard packages and work
fine.

Bye
vittorio