[imp] Apache child processes segfaults

Gonzalo Servat gs at webtastic.com.au
Wed May 28 16:31:53 PDT 2003

On 29/05/2003 1:24 AM +0200 Vittorio Manfredini wrote:

> Please check if is installed PEAR Log > 1.6.3 if it is installed
> this is the cause of your segmentation fault.
>
> To solve it you have to download from PEAR site the vrsion 1.6.3 of
> the Log module, the execute on your machine the following commands
> at root prompt:
>
> pear uninstall Log
> pear install <path to Log.1.6.3>/Log-1.6.3.tar.gz
>
> this will solve the problem for the moment.

Hi Vittorio.

Ahh, I have version 1.6.5 installed.

I must say since I recompiled Apache with mcrypt support it has been
running OK? I haven't tested it long enough so we'll soon find out if
that was the fix. If it falls over again, I'll be sure to replace
PEAR LOG 1.6.5 with 1.6.3

Thanks!

Regards,
Gonzalo