[imp] Compose window won't close

Charlie Reitsma reitsmac at denison.edu
Thu May 29 14:51:27 PDT 2003

The problem I've been fighting with on IMP for the last few weeks seems to be
related to saving a message with an attachment to the sent-mail folder. The
message and attachment gets sent to the recipient but the Compose window stays
open until it times out on messages with attachments above a certain size (say
600K). If I disable the feature that saves a copy of the message to the sent-
mail folder then the compose window closes nearly immediately.
I am looking into whether our IMAP server is imposing some limit here. This has
affected all versions of Horde/IMP I've tested 2.2.1/3.2.1 through cvs.
Is anyone else seeing this?
Is there a fix? Something like save a copy of messages unless they have an
attachment?

Charlie Reitsma
Systems Engineer