[imp] Nothing in options -> addressbooks

Phil Dunn philip.dunn at pearsonmatthews.com
Fri May 30 06:58:54 PDT 2003

I've installed imp and turba and have the two working ok independently,
the link between two switch between the two works fine also. However
the problem is that there are no buttons in the compose window to help
pick addresses, and also when I go options -> addressbooks I'm not
shown any address books to choose.
I've done a reasonable amount of searching to try and fix this, but
either my problem is slightly different from everyone else's or I'm
missing something obvious.
Here are some of my configurations:

$_prefs['sourceselect'] = array('type' => 'special');

$_prefs['search_sources'] = array(
     'value' => "localsql\tpmldap",
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'implicit'
);

$_prefs['search_fields'] = array(
     'value' => 'name',
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'implicit'
);

$_prefs['add_source'] = array(
     'value' => 'localsql',
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'implicit'
);

And i've got thin in my conf.php $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');

I assume everything in my sources.php is fine as I can access and make
entriesimp at lists.horde.org.

Any help would be gratefully recieved.
Thanks
Phil