[imp] IMP can't send certain attachments?

rtse at microenergy.com rtse at microenergy.com
Fri May 30 08:37:36 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new at using IMP here so bear with me. I've just set u IMP and
everything went smoothly. However, when I tested it I found that trying to
attach certain files (pdf, exe) would result in a "file not found " or
something to that effect. Meanwhile other files would work (txt). I'm fairly
sure the size doesn't have anything to do with it, plus the files came from
the same directory. It seems related to the file type. Any ideas?

Thanks
Ryan