[imp] Info request: Is it possible to make "forget email" bit warning message?

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Sat May 31 01:09:55 PDT 2003

Hello,

I recently got another feeble attempt to send a virus the other day. It was the
typical from "support at microsoft.com" thing I am sure we have all seen before.
It is nothing new. Anyway, I was wondering if there could be additional
functionality added to horde where these spoofed emails would have a warning
message like "possibly forged email" underneath the subject or something. I
know if you choose "Show All Headers" you can see it but, most users choose NOT
to view all the headers as most of them either don't understand them or want
to. If there was a way to warn them, that would be really great. This would
also possibly prevent the spreading of viruses...

Thanks,
Michael Pelletier