Fwd: Re: [imp] Log In

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat May 31 00:03:41 PDT 2003

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von imp at nachi.org -----
    Datum: Fri, 30 May 2003 23:02:26 -0400
    Von: Webmaster <imp at nachi.org>
Antwort an: Webmaster <imp at nachi.org>
 Betreff: Re: [imp] Log In
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Jan,

Thanks for the log in help.  The columns to show is set to 3 -- I already
checked that.  The icons aren't showing up as broken, the code for them
isn't even in there.  When I look at the HTML of a page that IMP outputted,
there's no IMG tags in the menus, and there's no IMG tags in the horde menu
either.  The mail column shows a compose icon, and the read/unread et cetera
icons are visible, but anything in a menu isn't.

Any thoughts?

Chris