[imp] IMP problem, no error message

Jim Shewmaker jims at zol.com
Sat May 31 09:49:12 PDT 2003

Hi all,
  I've used horde/imp before on an IMAP box, and loved it.  I'm having a
bugger of a time getting it to run on FreeBSD 4.8 that doesn't actually host
the email.  Used the ports for mod_php, pear, imp3, etc.  The test.php works
fine, but when I try to logon to any remote pop3 or imap server, I get a
"page cannot be displayed" on the redirect.php

I did install mysql323-server, and ran the horde/scripts/db/mysql-create ,
and verified that it created the DB.

Any howtos on a generic webmail gateway?  I looked through the archives, but
didn't find anything nice and simple.  I just want this box to IMAP or POP
from another email server, no preferences need to be saved, but if I can
hardcode one set of preferences, that would work too.

I'm just a little confused about the lack of error messages.  even with
horde logging "debug", I get nothing in /var/log/horde.log, and all I get in
httpd-access.log is the record of the POST.

Any thoughts?  Thanks!!!