[imp] HEAD: cannot log in to Mail

Charlie Reitsma reitsmac at denison.edu
Sat May 31 15:50:54 PDT 2003

Using HEAD from CVS I have horde running and can configure imp. When I try to
login to Mail I get "session expired". Horde.log reports a succesful login. No
errors in apache error_log. I've tried SessionHandler none and sql. I've set
cookie domain to the name of the server. I've tried horde authentication set to
imap, sql and application/imp. I've blown the whole setup away and checked out
a new copy. I see from the archives that others are reporting problems logging
in but have not seen any solutions.

Charlie Reitsma
Systems Engineer