[imp] Apache child processes segfaults

Daniel Wyss Daniel.Wyss at colorado.edu
Mon Jun 2 11:26:07 PDT 2003

I just recently compiled the latest version of php (php_4.3.2) with mcrypt
(libmcrypt 2.5.7) support on solaris. I kept getting a "Sorry, I was not
able to diagnose which libmcrpyt version you have installed." error during
the ./configure. I had the --with-mcrypt=/usr/local/libmcrypt flag set,
however, I only got this to work after I set my LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include
/usr/local/libmcrypt/lib . Hope this helps.

-Daniel

Daniel Wyss
IT PRO, Central and Unix Services
Information Technology Services