[imp] Troubleshooting imp problem.

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Mon Jun 2 12:38:58 PDT 2003

I'm using CVS HEAD, and I'm having a problem.  Here is what I've got:

(I'm using cyrus imapd 2.0.16 on rh7.3)

Every time I try to click on a message, I get "There was an error viewing
the requested message.", which corresponds to MESSAGE_MISSING in
mailbox.php.  This is set by message.php.  I added some echos, and
the second instance of this is what is triggering this, i.e.:

	$imp_mailbox = &new IMP_Mailbox(Horde::getFormData('index'));
	if (!$imp_mailbox->isValidIndex()) {
	    _returnToMailbox(null, MESSAGE_MISSING);
	    require IMP_BASE . '/mailbox.php';
	    exit;
	}

I've looked through the code for isValidIndex(), and the problem is that
$this->_arrayIndex is null.

Horde::getFormData('index') returns a five-digit number.  I thought this was
odd, but I'm having trouble following what all the `sorted' stuff is about.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance,
-Jay 'Eraserhead' Felice