[imp] help troubleshooting installation

ian turley ianturley at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 12:42:10 PDT 2003

Did you set the following in the horde.php file:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';

and

$conf['auth']['params']['dns'] =
'{localhost/imap:143}INBOX';

Do you have the IMAP server install and running?

Try just logging in using /horde url.  I found that
the test does not neccesarily work but the system
actuall works.

Ian

 --- Michael Connors <admin at morguefile.com> wrote: > I
am having difficulty installing horde and could

http://forum.rackshack.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10776&perp