[imp] Problem with Attachs and other

Fernando Maior fernando at araujo.com.br
Wed Jun 4 08:00:23 PDT 2003

Hi,

I am experiencing some problems and would like to show you and ask for any help.

First of all, what is installed:
0) Conectiva Linux 9 (kernel 2.4.21)
1) Horde 2.2.3
2) Imp 3.2.1
3) Kronolith 1.1
4) Turba 1.2
5) MySQL 3.23.54
6) OpenLDAP 2.1.16

Then the problems with IMP:
1) Sometimes, when I am composing a new message, and try to
attach a file, I click in the "Browse" button, find and
select the file and click in the "Attach" button. Then I
receive the message "There was a problem with the file
upload. The file may have been larger than the maximum
allowed size (2 Mb)". And, I changed the maximum allowed
size to 15MB into the php.ini file (key upload_max_filesize
= 15M). I did not restarted Apache after the changing.

2) Sometimes, doing exactly the same as above, the files are
attached twice (there are two attachs instead of only one).

3) When receiving a replied message, the "Part(s)" show a
number of duplicated "unnamed" and duplicated attachments,
if the original message had attachs.

Also, we are using pt_BR as our language.
Thank you!

Bye,
Fernando Maciel Souto Maior
fernando at araujo.com.br
http://www.araujo.com.br
+55+31 3270-5886

AVISO--------------------------------------------
Esta mensagem pode conter informacao confidencial ou privilegiada.
Se voce nao for o destinatario ou a pessoa autorizada a receber
esta mensagem, nao pode usar, copiar ou divulgar as informacoes
nela contidas ou tomar qualquer acao baseada nessas informacoes.
Se voce recebeu esta mensagem por engano, favor avisar o remetente
imediatamente, respondendo o e-mail e em seguida apagando-o.
Obrigado pela cooperacao.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based
on any information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by replying to this
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.