[imp] mailto link

Wilfred Kuypers byteback at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 4 07:50:11 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to get imp installed as my default mail client and respond when
clicking on mailto links etc. I though this was what the imp.reg file in
scripts was for but somehow i can't get it to work.
I edited the reg file so it uses my imp installation and imported the reg
file.
When I look in internet explorer IMP shows up as my default e-mail program
but when i click a mailto link outlook express starts and complains it's not
the default mailer program.
Anybody know what i'm doing wrong?
This all happens on a w2k workstation patched with all the latest patches...

Wilfred