Fwd: Re: [imp] Imp version with cyrus ACL support ?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 4 08:58:16 PDT 2003

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von rogerk at queernet.org -----
    Datum: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 08:09:49 -0700
    Von: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk at queernet.org>
Antwort an: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk at queernet.org>
 Betreff: Re: [imp] Imp version with cyrus ACL support ?
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Jan Schneider wrote:

>IMP from CVS HEAD is quite stable at the moment, so I'd go with a current
>snapshot.

Thanks, but..

Can you offer any debugging guidance on the zero-length attachments
problem I've posted several times with no response past the "update from
CVS" discussion which was done but yields no change other than the error
message line numbers?  The failure occurs even with a tiny attachment,
and the diagnostics aren't very helpful.

Jan.