[imp] Re: cannot view any messages

Charlie Reitsma reitsmac at denison.edu
Wed Jun 4 17:19:50 PDT 2003

Quoting Charlie Reitsma <reitsmac at denison.edu>:

> Using HEAD snapshot from 6/4/2003 with IMP handling authentication and
> initial
> application IMP. When I login I cannot view any messages. I get "There was an
> error viewing the requested message." It seems I can fix it sometimes simply
> by
> going to the Horde application and clicking on INBOX from there. Sometimes
> this
> does not have any immediate effect. But eventually the messages start
> appearing. Once they start appearing they don't fail again until I switch to
> different computer or stop/start Apache. The log files don't indicate any
> errors.

Okay. Three times I've moved to another computer, gotten the error message when
trying to view a message, went to the horde application, clicked on INBOX from
there and was able to read messages again. Consistent enough for me to think
something is not getting initialized when IMP handles the authentication and is
the initial application.