[imp] Re: cannot view any messages

Charlie Reitsma reitsmac at denison.edu
Wed Jun 4 16:19:53 PDT 2003

Using HEAD snapshot from 6/4/2003 with IMP handling authentication and initial
application IMP. When I login I cannot view any messages. I get "There was an
error viewing the requested message." It seems I can fix it sometimes simply by
going to the Horde application and clicking on INBOX from there. Sometimes this
does not have any immediate effect. But eventually the messages start
appearing. Once they start appearing they don't fail again until I switch to a
different computer or stop/start Apache. The log files don't indicate any
errors.

I saw the other post indicating that $php_mailbox is coming up null in
horde/imp/message.php line 46. Since this code has not changed in several weeks
it does seem unusual. The problem started showing up for me Wednesday, May 28.

Any ideas on what to look for?