[imp] Problem with Attachs and other

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 5 11:43:53 PDT 2003

Quoting ian turley <ianturley at yahoo.co.uk>:

> what is "Could be related to above, could be the same
> as the RedHat 8+" issue"

Could be related to above means that your second problem may be related,
or caused, by your first problem.

Could be the same as the RedHat 8+ issue means it could be the same
as the RedHat 8+ issue that causes similar problems.  The RedHat 8+
issue revolves around the issue that they switched from Apache 1.x
to Apache 2.x in RedHat 8.0.  Hence my asking what version of apache
you are running.  Would have been nice if you had at least answered that
question.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics