[imp] (no subject)

Michael Connors admin at morguefile.com
Thu Jun 5 12:34:06 PDT 2003

I finally got it to work, thanks to imp mailing list, particularly ivan. I did
have one more small question if anyone can answer it, I have a free photo site
and my plan was to give contributors an email address and all the other
functions of horde on the site, is there a way I can check their session status
with a perl script to allow them into other areas of the site, eg. add comments
to thier photos. I was kinda hoping I could just check the horde cookie to see
if they logged into imp otherwise redirect them to. thanks in advance, mconnors